Translate

Saturday 25 June 2016

World Linguists Dominance With Their Constructive Linguistics

In relation to Sumerian being Archaic Tamil and Sanskrit being just a variant of this Archaic Tamil and hence belonging to the Dravidian family of languages are my views that I have already explained quite adequately (in my opinion) and are yet to be deconstructed.
The European linguists are forcing me to view the matter in terms of the constructive linguistics or protoforms and so forth that I do not approve. As I have already explained the matter, I have developed aspects of Evolutionary Linguistics as Viri Linguistics Uri Linguistics Veer Linguistics and so forth and all as Hermeneutic Sciences as is the case with the linguistics of Tolkaappiyam.
There is an academic dominance of the positivistic Europeans linguists and who in their blindness REFUSE to see that Sumerian is Archaic Tamil so obvious to any Tamil scholar.

Dr K Loganathan Krishnan, @ Ullaganar 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment